About Moonshine Tucker Longboard, Deck Only
Those who are familiar with Ronin may recognize the Tucker. Moonshine collaborated with Ronin in order to create a downhill dedicated race board. Moonshine essentially took the DNA of Ronin's original Tucker, and are now building it with their bomber construction in the Distillery. Just as in every other Moonshine deck, the Tucker features urethane rails and is 100% waterproof. The Pro Tucker is comprised of Carbon Fiber to lighten up the board, as well as, dampening questionable pavement and stiffening the board up quite a bit.
The Moonshine Tucker features a "medium" concave to keep riders locked in, while still keeping the board comfortable during long periods of tucking. The micro drop rocker also aids in keeping the rider locked in, while also adding maneuverability to the board.
Urethane Truck Mounts
The Tucker also incorporates urethane truck mounts to soften the ride over rough pavement. The dampening effect of the urethane truck mounts aids in avoiding speed wobbles or wipeouts caused by rough pavement or hitting large objects in the road.
- Length: 33" | 84 cm
- Width: 9.75" | 25 cm
- Wheelbase: 23.5" - 26.5" | 60 cm - 67 cm
- Concave: Medium
- Nose / Tail: Nose: No / Tail: No
- Rocker / Camber: Yes (Micro)
- Construction: Albus Wood Core, Urethane Truck Mounts, Waterproof, Fiberglass, Urethane Rails | Pro Tucker Only - Carbon Fiber
- Grip Tape: Yes
- Special Features: A dedicated speed board, the Tucker is designed to go fast, break records, and win races.
Many products include free 2-Day Shipping (inside USA)
Your board comes professionally built by pro skateboarders
We ship stoke all around the world at affordable prices