It's time to Switch Boards
Say goodbye to the boring cookie cutter top mount, it's time to pick up a Switch. The Switch features a 2 inch drop to keep you super close to the ground for stability and ease of pushing. This board should be in every rider's quiver. Whether you're a pro or picking your first board, you're not making the wrong choice by getting on one of these beauts. It's stiff enough to blast the biggest standup slide out of all of your friends, but low enough to teach your grandma how to longboard.
For your comfort, this board is extremely easy to push due to its extremely low platform, making it ideal for beginners or people who want to go really, really, really, maybe, really fast.
Downhill | Freeride | Fast Freeride | Pushing
- Bear 852 Trucks - 52° | 180mm | Black
- Hawgs Mini Monsters Wheels - 70mm | 78a | Red or Blue (dependent on deck color)
- Bear Space Balls Bearings - 8mm
- Truck Mounting - Top Mount
- Length - 35" | 40" (89 cm | 101.5 cm)
- Width - 9.5” | 10" (24 cm | 25.5 cm)
- Wheelbase - 27" | 32” (68.5 cm | 81.5 cm)
Construction: Maple | Maple | More Maple
Concave: 2" Dropped Platform | Radial
Many products include free 2-Day Shipping (inside USA)
Your board comes professionally built by pro skateboarders
We ship stoke all around the world at affordable prices