**ORDER 2 FOR COMPLETE SKATEBOARD**
Independent trucks come in a standard kingpin orientation, making them better suited for street style decks or slower speed setups. The traditional kingpin orientation allows for immediate turning, with little to no lean. The Independent's also feature a lower ride height than a standard reverse kingpin truck.
Traditional Kingpin Orientation
Anyone that has ever ridden a street board should be familiar with Independent trucks, or at the very least, traditional kingpin trucks. Traditional kingpin trucks serve an interesting role in the longboard community, as they are mostly used for slower speed setups. They offer very responsive
- Width: 129mm, 139mm, 149mm, 159mm, 169mm, 215mm
- Bushing Type and Durometer: 92a
- Ride Height: 2.17" / 55mm
- Axle Size: 8mm
- Rake: No
- Baseplate Degree(s): N/A
- Kingpin Style: Traditional Kingpin (TKP)
- Special Features: A great truck for those looking for pop and immediate turning!
Many products include free 2-Day Shipping (inside USA)
Your board comes professionally built by pro skateboarders
We ship stoke all around the world at affordable prices