The Bossa LDP 38 comes in both Bamboo Fiberglass and Bamboo Carbon Fiber. The bamboo is vertically laminated for strength and resilience. The fiberglass model gives riders a high performance board at an affordable price point. The carbon model is for riders that want the strongest deck with the highest performance.
Deck design is everything in LDP and the Bossa LDP 38 is exceptional. With multiple wheelbases, the board is fully customizable to whichever wheelbase works best for you as a rider. The CNC slot in the back of the deck gives the board additional torsional flex for maximum pump return.
Flex RatingsFlex is very important to LDP performance. If you are in between two flexes, we recommend going lighter. Bossa offers three unique flexes:
- Flex S (Soft): Under 175 lbs / 80 kg
- Flex M (Medium): 175-210 lbs / 80-95 kg
- Flex H (Hard): 210-240 lbs / 95-109 kg
- Custom Flex: Email us for details
Complete built with...
- Trucks: Bennett Vector 5.0 Silver in front with Tracker 129mm RT-S in rear
- Wheels: Orangatang In Heat 80a
- Bearings: Fireball Dragon ENDURE Bearings
- Risers: Khiro 1/8th shock risers paired with Khiro 8.75 degree angled wedge
- Hardware: Fireball Dragon Stainless Steel Pan Head Allen Key Hardware
- Length: 38.2 inches / 97 cm
- Width: 9.5 inches / 24.2 cm
- Wheelbase: Adjustable 29.4 - 31.0 inches / 74.7 - 78.7 cm
- Concave: Slight concave, allows for grip and comfort
- Nose / Tail: No / No
- Rocker / Camber: No rocker, yes camber
- Construction: Bamboo/Fiberglass or Bamboo/Carbon Fiber
- Grip Tape: Yes, spray on
- Special Features: Designed specifically for LDP, the Bossa LDP 38 is a pumping beast.
Many products include free 2-Day Shipping (inside USA)
Your board comes professionally built by pro skateboarders
We ship stoke all around the world at affordable prices