Good Ol' Pintail
The Timeless 42" is Arbor's classic pintail longboard. If you're looking for a board to cruise down to the beach or commute to school, work, or wherever, this is the board for you. This board is made of 7 plies of maple (6 plies of maple and 1 bamboo deck ply for the bamboo version), and provides the optimal amount of flex for cruising and carving around.
This board was made of recycled wood and eco-friendly, water based, sanding sealers.
For your comfort, this board has a classic shape in a more compact form.
Pushing | Cruising | Commuting
- Paris Trucks - 180mm | 50° | Color May Vary
- Arbor Outlook Wheels - 70mm | 78a | Color May VAry
- Recycled Plastic 1/8" Risers
- Standard Abec 5 Bearings
- Lucid Grip, a clear spray-on grip made from crushed recycled glass
- Truck Mounting - Top Mount
- Length - 42” | 106.5 cm
- Width - 9” | 23 cm
- Wheelbase - 29” | 73.5 cm
Construction (Standard): 7 Ply Maple + Premium Wood Top
Construction (Bamboo): 6 Ply Maple + 1 Ply Bamboo
Many products include free 2-Day Shipping (inside USA)
Your board comes professionally built by pro skateboarders
We ship stoke all around the world at affordable prices